Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tiger Woods, Baby Faced Cheater

Oh, Tiger, say it ain't so! It seems Tiger Woods has fallen to a common temptation. I have half a mind to go off on all men, but the truth is, not all men are cheaters. Also, plenty of women cheat as well. It's just so disappointing to see someone who is so well-respected fall to such a level. It wasn't just cheating on a wife. He was cheating on his baby as well, and it makes me wonder what kind of father he is.

Just because someone has money, it doesn't mean they have character, I guess. It's too bad he's spent so much of his life focusing on being an incredible golfer, instead of being an incredible human being.

Giving money to charity and having a charitable foundation doesn't mean you are a good person, I guess. It's too bad. The only times in my life I have ever watched golf, it was to watch Tiger play. This is such a huge disappointment for me.

I guess it goes to show, anyone, rich or poor, can be a cheater. So I guess my little blog might be able to help people who are getting cheated on, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment