Monday, November 30, 2009

Saving a Relationship After Cheating

Many people are interested in saving a relationship after cheating. Before I was a wife, I thought infidelity would be a deal breaker for me. Now that I have kids and have been married for almost two years,I have a different perspective on it.

Now I know that people are human, and they make mistakes. I have made plenty. I have never cheated, but I have done and said some pretty rotten things. I have been forgiven by my husband again and again. I have also forgiven him a time or two. I know that now I would want to save our relationship after cheating.

Saving a relationship after cheating can be fairly easy if both partners are really ready to get the incident behind them, and they are certain the cheating will not happen again. It can be harder if one partner is holding on to resentment or anger.

There are plenty of resources available to you if you are interested in saving your relationship after cheating. The one I recommend is The Magic of Making Up. You can get the information in several different formats, depending on your interests.

I used things I learned from this book after I was really horrible to my husband, and hurt him deeply. In a way, I was saving a relationship after being a cruel bitch. I do recommend this title for you as a great tool for repairing a struggling relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment